Plan of the Meeting
The overall layout of the meeting is:
- 21st - 23rd : Keldysh Lectures (RS and HRK)
- 23rd - 25th : Periodically driven systems (KS and AD)
- 23rd - 25th : Cold atoms (UR and SS)
Here are some references which will be useful for students.
For Path Integrals / Field Theory :
- A. Altland and B. Simons, Condensed Matter Field Theory
- J.W. Negele and H. Orland, Quantum Many Particle Systems
- Some assortment of these can be found here.
- J. Rammer, QFT of Nonequilibrium Systems
- A. Kamenev, Field Theory of Non-Equilibrium Systems