Manoj K. Yadav
Professor - H
Harish-Chandra Research Institute
Chhatnag Road, Jhunsi
Allahabad - 211 019
Upcoming and recently held Activities in Group Theory and related topics:
|You are Welcome!
I am professor
of mathematics at
Harish-Chandra Research Institute.
My area of research is Group Theory. In particular, I have explored various aspects of automorphisms, conjugacy classes, commutators and Schur multiplier of certatin classes of groups. I am also interested in the study of braces and skew braces, which are algebraic objects with two binary operations alongwith a compatibility condition, and are invented in connection with set theoretic solutions of the quantum Yang-Baxter equation.
One may find my work at the following links:
- Groups, Rings and the Yang-Baxter equation, Blankenberge, Belgium, June 19 - 23, 2023 : https://www.ilariacolazzo.info/gryb2023/.
- Finite and Residually Finite Groups, Bilbao, Spain, June 20 - 23, 2023: https://acciarricristina.wixsite.com/pavel60.
- Conference on Group Theory and Related Topics, NISER, Bhubaneshwar, Feb 27 - March 04, 2023 : https://www.niser.ac.in/GTConf/.
- The algebra of the Yang-Baxter equation, Bedlewo, Poland, July 11-15, 2022 : https://www.impan.pl/en/activities/banach-center/conferences/21-algebraybaxter.
- Braces in Bracelet Bay, January 04-06, 2022 : https://sites.google.com/view/lmsmeetingbracesinbraceletbay/home.
- Group Theory Sangam : https://sites.google.com/view/grouptheoryindia
- Topics in Group Thoery, Padova, Italy, Date to be announced: https://events.math.unipd.it/tgt/.