- Designation: Professor H
- Section: Physics
- Email: ujjwal [at]hri.res.in
- Room: 317
- Phone Office: +91-532-227 4420
- Phone Residence: +91-532-227 4177
- Webpage: http://www.hri.res.in/~ujjwal/
- Area of Work: Entanglement and all that. Quantum information and quantum computation, and its interface with ultracold gases, cond-mat, and quantum optics.
- Quantum superposition in composite systems of microscopic and macroscopic parts resistant to particle loss and local decoherence by Phys. Rev. A 87, 052117 arXiv: 1207.5239 2013
- Local decoherence-resistant quantum states of large systems by Phys. Lett. A arXiv: 1401.3208 2014 to appear
- Benford's law gives better scale exponents in phase transitions of quantum XY models by Phys. Rev. E 90, 022144 arXiv: 1405.2744 2014
- Conditions for monogamy of quantum correlations: Greenberger-Horne-Zeilinger versus W states by Phys. Rev. A 85, 040102(R) (2012) arXiv: arXiv:1108.5168 2012
- Tuning interaction strength leads to ergodic-nonergodic transition of quantum correlations in anisotropic Heisenberg spin model by Phys. Rev. A 87, 052318 arXiv: 1303.3821 2013
The order of authors in above list of selected publications is NOT the same as in the ACTUAL publication.