- Selection of Inspire Faculty/Ramanujan fellow at HRI will be done through the faculty selection
- An inspire/Ramanujan fellowship applicant who would like to be nominated by HRI, should
submit her/his application well in advance. Preferably two months before the deadline for submission
of the application. This will give HRI enough time to make a decision on the application.
This would also mean that the candidates may have to submit their application to HRI even
before the announcement of the Inspire/Ramanujan fellowship. The candidate will be informed about
the decision two weeks before the deadline.
- An inspire/Ramanujan faculty may be required to teach courses at the same average level
as that of HRI faculty members. Inspire/Ramanujan fellows could also be involved in interviews for
- The institute may have only a limited number of Inspire/Ramanujan fellowship at a given
- If an Inspire/Ramanujan fellow opt for institute accommodation, appropriate amount
towards HRA may be deducted from the salary / house rent allowance which ever is applicable.